Hello, friends! Do you fancy fanfics as much as we do? If yes, we welcome you on Fanfictiony.com where you have the possibility to express your thoughts, ideas, taste, post fanfics and communicate with people who share your passion!
This resource was created by avid fans of fanfiction for all admirers of writing, reading and sharing stories about their favorite books, movies, comics, anime, manga, cartoons, and games. If you can’t imagine your life without creating new versions of your best-loved canonical plots, characters, and fandoms – you will feel at home here. We are constantly working on improving our service. We want to provide you with diverse fandom categories, enjoyable communication with friends and supporters and tons of interesting stories to read!
This Website was created for fans of fictional worlds represented in different forms of art – cinema, literature, manga or anime culture. This is the best place to get absorbed into these imaginary universes full of unbelievable things. True friendship, eternal love, all-consuming passion, witchcraft and magic, heroes and beasts, elves and orks – it’s a real treasury for those in need of fuel to feed their imagination. Whatever fandom you are interested in, whatever genre or topic you want to write or read about, whatever characters you want to describe, our service is waiting for your fanfiction!
Our aim is to unite readers and writers of fanfics from all corners of the globe. This Website is an attempt to create a friendly community of people, who are crazy about creating stories, inventing new settings and making up interesting, unexpected situations with favorite canonical characters. This is an ideal place to boost your creativity. If you have an irresistible desire to share your viewpoint about particular character, event in a book or film, ideas in manga or comics, then go ahead! We will provide you with comfortable conditions for writing, editing and storing of your texts. All the members of our community can read your text, express their impressions and give appraisals.
Do you want to know who can be a part of our family? It’s not complicated to become one but everyone, wishing to build strong relationships inside the community, has to meet several demands:
– They should love and respect the canonical fandom, its authors, and followers.
– They should be ready to develop the fandom culture by providing an exciting, creative and interesting material.
– They should feel an inner urge to continue, mix, explore and alter the canon in order to make the story live.
– They should be willing to share ideas and make new friends all over the world.
– They should understand what power on canonical events they have and treat it carefully.
– They should feel free and don’t accept any limits in creating their works.
– And last but not least – they should be passionate, and really enjoy writing or reading fanfics about fandoms and dedicate their time to this honorable pursuit.
Do these criteria make sense to you? Do you feel that you have been doing this stuff all your life and it’s not going to change sometime soon? Then be ready to administer an oath of a true fanfiction fan. You have been solemnly accepted to our community, and from now on you have an important mission to enhance fandom culture!